I am SEW excited to share this with you! Shannon, owner of the wonderful online and Brick and Mortar store, Fabrics N Quilts worked really hard to make your shopping even easier and more fun! I'm SEW honored to be included in this hop to celebrate! Shannon and I met online years ago, even before she had the "real" fabric store. We've been friends for ages! And I've seen her business grow from just an idea to a fabulous shop. I know she's worked very hard to make her business successful, and to make your shopping experience wonderful. Her customer service has always been wonderful, but with the new and improved website, you are in for an extra special treat!
I know your quilting dollars are limited, and you need to get the best deals. Shannon recently announced that now all orders get FREE SHIPPING! Within the US, that is. (Details below). That's one way to make sure your dollars go towards your stash!
She has weekly deals, and lots of fabrics on sale, as well as a chance to purchase Preview fabrics at a discount. She has LOTS of designer fabric, and LOTS of blenders and SEW much more!
When I'm looking for a particular fabric I check with Shannon. I know if she has it, my order will be perfect. You will have your fabric in your hands in days, not weeks like other stores. And if you have questions, she is really great about answering them. She's helped me pick the perfect fabrics a number of times. AND you can buy by the 1/4 yard! Purchase what you need for your project!
Some of the improvements in her new shop are as follows: Shannon shares these points.
- Shop by COLOR!!
- Shop by 1/4 yard
- Try your fabric choices out in a quilt block before you buy-lets you see if you like your choices in a design (items must be in your cart first)
- FREE US shipping-all day, every day, no minimum, no limit, no coupon-NO HASSLE. Buy a pattern, buy a bolt...free shipping!! PLUS great international rates, including first pound to Canada is free (which would include an order of up to 2 yards of fabric).
- Coming Soon-Preview fabrics that are on the horizon & sign up for email alerts for its arrival. We'll send a 5% coupon code. No payment in advance. You still get first crack at the fabric you like & save money...oh and don't forget that free shipping too (note we have the full line of Hello Darling by Bonnie and Camille coming in August)
- faster navigation to search by designer, brand, collection and style
- gift certificates in any dollar amount -purchaser can even send a personal message to recipient, and the GC is valid immediately after purchase (for the hubby who forgot an anniversary or birthday!)
- Gallery -our virtual show & tell of our free patterns, customer quilts and our quilts. Find some inspiration!
- Pattern downloads & more FNQ patterns coming soon
- There's even links to FREE patterns available on the web!
If YOU have NOT shopped with Fabrics N Quilts, you NEED to give it a try. Go play! Look around. You'll find gorgeous American Brand Solids, as well as Moda Bella solids, and even PFD Prepared for Dyeing fabrics. You'll find wide backing, great patterns, notions, rulers, and gorgeous fabrics. Now, they are sorted by style, as well as manufacturer and designer. Once you put a few in your cart, play with the block designer! You will find fair prices, too. I HIGHLY recommend Fabrics N Quilts.
To celebrate her new Shopping experience and Logo, Shannon is sponsoring a fantastic Giveaway! You have a chance to win a $35 Gift Certificate towards your shopping cart total. Remember the free shipping?? That counts, too. Also, she'll be tucking in a few little extras, like this sweet little Half Roll of Robert Kaufman strips, and EVEN some awesome Aurifil thread!!! Shannon is celebrating but the winner gets the prizes!
To enter to win on my blog, please leave a comment for the following points:
1. Have you shopped with Fabrics N Quilts before? What do you like about the new shop?
2. Sign up for the shop NEWSLETTER, to hear about sales and more.
4. Follow my blog via email or LIKE me on Facebook.
Open to ALL. If an International winner is chosen, you will still get the gift certificate, but will need to pay your shipping charges above your certificate balance. Leave UP TO 4 comments for 4 chances to win. This will close on April 30th, and I'll announce the winner on May 1, 2015.
AND, there's another chance to win another prize at Quilting Gallery this weekend, as well as 2 more chances next weekend!
Weekend of 4/24: Quilting Gallery: http://quiltinggallery.com/blog-posts/
Weekend of 5/1 Confessions of a Fabric Addict: http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/
Life in the Scrappatch: http://scrapatches.blogspot.com/
Fabrics N Quilts also sponsors the Scrap Quilt Challenge. You can find all the details Here on Facebook. You can enter your scrap quilts for a chance to win prizes. I won a gift certificate last year, and purchased the fabric for this quilt with it!
So, what are you waiting for?? Go check out Fabrics N Quilts NEW website!
OOOOOHHHHH, One more thing! Shannon is currently in Paducah at Quilt Week. She's a vendor in the Pavilion, #4503. Go say HI, and tell her Maryellen of Mary Mack Made MIne sent you. She'll give you a little treat! I wish I could go, but I'm making dresses.
Have fun shopping!
Thanks for stopping by!